NAGC Malaysia GENERAL AIMS
To assist by all possible means children with outstanding gifts and talents to fulfil their potential, and to give support to parents, teachers and others professionally concerned with their development.
NAGC Malaysia SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES
- To serve as a public advocate for the needs of gifted children.
- To provide opportunities for parents of gifted children to meet, share and discuss their problems and to consult specialists on education and other matters.
- To promote research and development of the nature and education of gifted children.
- To disseminate information to educationists, parents and the general public concerning the nature and education of gifted children.
- To encourage and assist the development of local and state organizations to support the education of gifted children.