Date : Saturday, June 12, 2010
Time : 10.00am to 1.00pm
Meeting Place : Batu Caves staircase, latest by 9.45am
Fees: RM20 per person (NAGCM members), RM30 per person (Non- members)
(Children below 7 years old are not encouraged. Parents have to be there to take responsible of their own children, eventhough there are tour guide and helpers).
This is a guided trip by a professional cave warden into the ‘Hidden World’ created over millions of years ago by water, which ran through the cracks of limestone and formed the cave you see today. Water still runs through this cave creating wondrous formations, which are a few thousands of years old. This trip will enable you to experience personally the wondrous work of nature.
TOILET & SHOWER FACILITIES
Available under Batu Caves management at the base of stairs with a fee of RM0.20 for toilet facility and RM1.00 for shower facility.
Things to bring for the visit:-
- Helmet and a head light will be provided
- Since this is an outdoor activity, please wear clothing which you do not mind getting dirty. Wear long sleeves and long pants.
- Wear good footwear eg: old sport shoes. No slippers and sandals allowed due to safety reasons.
- Drinking water and some snacks.
- A full set of clean clothings for changing (bring slippers to be used in shower room).
- Toiletries -shampoo, soap for shower.
Registration and Payment
Places are limited and on a first-pay-first-serve basis.
Deadline for registration is June 6, 2010
Please email your particulars to Aileen
- Name of all participants : Parents and children
- Children’s ages
- Contact number
- Photocopies of a bank-in-slip or e- banking slip (bank payments into our account: email Aileen for details)
If you have any questions about the trip in general (other than registration) please email Christine.